2020 ERAU Asia International COVID-19 Enhanced Institutionally Funded Scholarship – Singapore
Embry-Riddle Asia has taken steps to enhance our Scholarship and Financial Aid funding, with the introduction of the Enhanced Institutionally Funded Scholarship Program that is available to new students who are enrolling in the Fall terms in 2020. This can be used on top of the existing scholarship program we have, helping students to defray the cost of pursuing a higher education and chasing their goals.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020, June 1, 2020, October 1, 2020, and September 1, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Graduate
Value of Award: Up to $14,500
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must maintain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 over 4.0 throughout the duration of their studies to continue receiving the program.
- Applicants should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
- How To Apply: Applicants must take admission in an undergraduate and graduate degree program at the ERAU Asia and Singapore Aviation Academy. After that, applicants must submit an online application form to get fund for study.
- Visit The Official Website For More Information
- Here is the link click herewebsite